2018 Office Bearers
A request for nominations for 2018 Office Bearers positions….
Click here for full details.
Download the 2018 Office Bearers Nomination form here.
Annual General Meeting
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
OF CRONULLA CARINGBAH SHARKS J.R.L.F.C. Inc.
Tuesday 14 November 2017
7:30pm at the Cronulla Caringbah Sharks JRLFC Clubhouse.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Cronulla Caringbah Sharks JRLFC held on 16 November 2016.
3. To receive, consider and adopt the Annual Report of the Committee for the Season ended 30 September 2017.
4. To receive, consider and adopt the Financial Report, Balance Sheet and Income and Expenditure Statement for the season ended 30 September 2017.
5. Change to Constitution – to update Section 13.7(a) Service of Notices and 9.4(a) Notice of General Meetings – to allow Notices to be send via post, email, Multimedia and Social Media.
6. To elect Office Bearers for the 2018 Season.
7. General business arising – of urgent matters only.
You MUST hold your Working With Children Check that is granted through the RTA – apply here https://wwccheck.ccyp.nsw.gov.au/Applicants/Application# and take your paperwork to RTA for approval.
President, Senior Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Assistant Secretary.
Delegates to any affiliated bodies; Registration Officer; Social Secretary; Publicity Officer; Canteen Manager, Gear Steward; Ground Manager; Schools Liaison Officer; Insurance Officer; Such other additional officers as it may determine such as – Bar Manager, Working With Children Officer.
You MUST be a current financial member of the Cronulla Caringbah Sharks JRLFC, or the nominated parent of a current financial junior member of Cronulla Caringbah Sharks JRLFC.
To ensure all applications are accepted and acceptable to our constitution, we must have at least 20 members present at the AGM.
Dated 23 day of October 2017
2018 Coaching Nomination
Looking to throw your hat in the coaching ring next year? Coaching applications close Monday 4th December 2018. If you miss the cut off date, you may miss out on a team you prefer. You can always check back early next year if any positions available – but best to get in quick to ensure you have the team you want.
Active Kids Rebate Program
The NSW Government will provide a rebate through a voucher system to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities.
Please click on the link below for more information
Play NRL Rewards – Junior Rugby League Passes
All registered eligible layers/volunteers will be entitled to one (1) FREE ticket per round of the NRL Telstra Premiership. Participants will therefore be able to attend 26 games free of charge in 2017.
Conditions apply – see playnrlrewards.com for more information.
Many thanks to all of the awesome sponsors who have once again gotten on board with us this year.